Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Happened to Read Sam Read?

Glad you asked that, blog post title.

To answer that question, I'm gonna have to level all of you with some good news and some bad news. I'll start with the bad news: Read Sam Read, the book blog, is no more. It's not coming back. Ever. That sounds a little harsh but I was a bad book blogger anyway and it was taking my time away from more important things, like my own writing, and it was just another something to add to my neverending list of worries. So say your goodbyes to my old blog. It is finito.

The good news, however, is this: I'm not going away. I still love to write and I love to write about writing and I want a record of my progress, of me going from unpublished to debut author, that is not just side dish to my book blog. I want this to be my only blog.

So, for visitors both new and old, I welcome you! I'll be posting a TON this week--first a bio about me, then some info about the stories that I'm working on, and some of my favorite books will be featured.

Stay tuned, everyone! A new chapter has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment